After an awesome time studying the richness and depth of Matthew’s gospel, we moved on to a slightly different writing style, focus and audience last week; when we had our first look at the book of Hebrews. This Friday we take another plunge, and delve deeper as we read the next eleven pages (The Books of the Bible, New Testament, pages 302-313 )!
Community Bible Experience operates like a Reading Club…
Participants agree a weekly reading plan, then every Friday we meet in a relaxed fashion for an hour to discuss the following simple questions:
- What’s something you noticed for the first time?
- What questions did you have?
- Was there anything that bothered you?
- What did you learn about loving God?
- What did you learn about loving others?
Afterwards, we enjoy light refreshments while we catchup, pray, challenge, and encourage each other.
We recommend a copy of The Books of The Bible by Biblica because of it’s contemporary design and translation, and we set ourselves a weekly target to read eleven pages.
- (7:00 – 8:00)pm on Fridays
- 52 Arcadian Avenue, Bexley, Kent DA5 1JW
If you need help with setting one up in your home, community space, church or offices, please get in touch!