The vision in action:
- expressing the timeless message of Christianity through poetry, drama, story telling, art, literature, music, lectures, film, spoken word, visual arts, workshops, seminars, conferences and debates;
- providing practical help and support to people through our pool of highly skilled volunteers and experts, with a view to plug gaps that are not readily addressed through government policies or initiatives within our communities;
- raising people’s spiritual and aspirational levels; and
- building bridges within communities through outreach, worship, coaching and mentoring.
These programmes are funded via financial support from members, sponsors, partners and crowdfunding campaigns; but most importantly, our mission is anchored to Paul’s statement to friends in Ephesus: “Now unto Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us”, [Ephesians 3:20].
– Public Lectures and Worship: Sundays 3pm – 4.30pm, at St John’s Church Hall, Church Rd, Sidcup DA14 6BX
– Home Group Meeting: Fridays 7pm – 8pm, at 52 Arcadian Avenue, Bexley, Kent DA51JW
Join us as we reach out to Bexley and the surrounding Boroughs with God’s love!
To support our programmes in Bexley through donations, please click the link below. Funds will go towards hall hire, purchase of equipments, production of materials and resources, and for securing the services of visiting speakers, experts, artists, performers and facilitators.
Support our efforts by buying copies of my new book, Echoes of Mercy, Whispers of Love here: www.echoesofmercywhispersoflove.com
Be a part of something. Be a part of something awesome!
We are looking for people with passion and commitment for the following voluntary opportunities within our workforce:
- Video recording,
- Sound Engineering,
- Web development,
- Video Editing, and
- Community Outreach
If you live within the Borough of Bexley, and you would like the opportunity to learn, develop and express yourself within a dynamic people-centred organisation, please send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org