We started The Book of Mark last week, one of the accounts of the life of Jesus. We discussed who he was; who his audience was; possible reasons behind his writing; and other questions using our weekly agenda.
This week we progress on to pages 330-341, so join us if you can, or meet with friends and family.
Community Bible Experience operates like a Reading Club…
Participants agree a weekly reading plan, then every Friday we meet in a relaxed fashion for an hour to discuss the following simple questions:
- What’s something you noticed for the first time?
- What questions did you have?
- Was there anything that bothered you?
- What did you learn about loving God?
- What did you learn about loving others?
Afterwards, we enjoy light refreshments while we catchup, pray, challenge, and encourage each other.
We recommend a copy of The Books of The Bible by Biblica because of it’s contemporary design and translation, and we set ourselves a weekly target to read eleven pages.
- (7:00 – 8:00)pm on Fridays
- 52 Arcadian Avenue, Bexley, Kent DA5 1JW
If you need help with setting one up in your home, community space, church or perhaps offices; please get in touch!