After an awesome time studying the richness, depth and breadth of The Book of Hebrews, we move on to The Book of James. Like Proverbs and Ecclesiastes, this wisdom book has a lot of insight and guidance to offer any willing scholar and disciple.
So this Friday we immerse ourselves into pages 311-318 of The Books of the Bible, New Testament, by Biblica!>/h2>
Community Bible Experience operates like a Reading Club…
Participants agree a weekly reading plan, then every Friday we meet in a relaxed fashion for an hour to discuss the following simple questions:
- What’s something you noticed for the first time?
- What questions did you have?
- Was there anything that bothered you?
- What did you learn about loving God?
- What did you learn about loving others?
Afterwards, we enjoy light refreshments while we catchup, pray, challenge, and encourage each other.
We recommend a copy of The Books of The Bible by Biblica because of it’s contemporary design and translation, and we set ourselves a weekly target to read eleven pages.
- (7:00 – 8:00)pm on Fridays
- 52 Arcadian Avenue, Bexley, Kent DA5 1JW
If you need help with setting one up in your home, community space, church or perhaps offices; please get in touch!