Community Bible Experience operates like a Reading Club…
Participants agree a weekly reading plan, then every Friday we meet in a relaxed fashion for an hour to discuss the following simple questions:
- What’s something you noticed for the first time?
- What questions did you have?
- Was there anything that bothered you?
- What did you learn about loving God?
- What did you learn about loving others?
Afterwards, we have some light refreshments while we catchup, pray, challenge, and encourage each other. We recommend a copy of The Books of The Bible by Biblica because of its design and ease of use, and our target is eleven pages per week.
This week we will be exploring the pages of the book of Colossians (The Books of the Bible, New Testament, pages 189 – 195)!
- (7:00 – 8:00)pm on Fridays
- 52 Arcadian Avenue, Bexley, Kent DA5 1JW